Hello World, Welcome to projectsplaza.com. Today we will discuss how to create a number guessing game with python. This tutorial is for python beginner. Python has three different numeric types: int, float, and complex. Most of the time, it is enough to know about int(for the whole number) and float(for fraction number). For this game, we will do the following steps
- Write a function guess_number that takes no arguments.
- When we run this function it will automatically choose the number between 0-50.
- Ask the user to guess what number has been chosen.
- Every time user guess a number, we will indicate the following:
- Too High
- Too Low
- Just Right
- If the user guesses the correct number then the program exit, otherwise the user is asked to try again.
- Programm will exist only if the user guesses the correct number.