Hello World, Welcome to my website. This is the fourth part of the series Create project from scratch with laravel 5. In the previous part, we have discussed how to create custom admin login with laravel 5.
In this part, We will discuss how we can create read update and delete data with laravel 5. In this series, we are creating an employee management system. This part will help us to create Employee CRUD ( Create, Read, Update and Delete) with laravel. We will add, modify, view and delete employee detail in this part. I have divided this tutorial into the following parts.
- Employee Controller
- Common view for all template
- Employee Views (Create, Read, Update and Delete)
- Routes setting for accessing view
- Employee Model
- Connect the Employee Controller and Model
- Show All data from the database
- Add Data in the database
- Modify data in the database
- Delete data from the database
- Show All Employee in DataTable
- Add Employee Data from Add View
- Modify Employee Data from an update vie
- Delete Employee Data from all data view