Hello World, Welcome to projectsplaza.com. Today I am going to create a hello world app with react native. I will create this react native app with expo. This is a very simple application. Our main goal of this tutorial is to install react native on the window system and create our first application. I have defined the following steps to create a hello world app with react native.
- Install NodeJs
- Install expo mobile app from play store
- Install expo with this command “npm i -g expo-cli”
- Install react native with this command “expo init app-name”. It will ask you about app type template. You will just create a blank template.
- Go to app folder with this command “cd app-name”
- Now run the app “npm start” command.
- You will see the bar code.
- Open your expo mobile app and scan the bar code.
- Now the app is running on your screen.