Hello World, Welcome to projectsplaza.com. In this tutorial, we will create a custom python function to show the sum of the provided numbers. This function takes a sequence of numbers and shows the sum of those numbers. This exercise helps you to understand numbers and function design.
Hello World, Welcome to projectsplaza.com. Today we will discuss how to create a number guessing game with python. This tutorial is for python beginner. Python has three different numeric types: int, float, and complex. Most of the time, it is enough to know about int(for the whole number) and float(for fraction number). For this game, we will do the following steps
- Write a function guess_number that takes no arguments.
- When we run this function it will automatically choose the number between 0-50.
- Ask the user to guess what number has been chosen.
- Every time user guess a number, we will indicate the following:
- Too High
- Too Low
- Just Right
- If the user guesses the correct number then the program exit, otherwise the user is asked to try again.
- Programm will exist only if the user guesses the correct number.
Hello World, Welcome to projectsplaza.com. Today we will learn how to save form data in the database in django. We will use the SQL database. I am assuming that you have installed Django in your system, If not then please refer to this tutorial. We will create a simple contact form in which the user will fill his basic information like full name, email, and message.
I have divided this tutorial into the following parts.
- Create a contact model
- Create contact form template
- Submit form and save data in the database
Hello World, Welcome to projectsplaza.com. Today I am going to create a tutorial about the Django admin panel. In this tutorial, we will learn how to create an admin panel in Django 3. I will extend my previous tutorial in which we have learned how we can submit form data in the SQLite database with jquery ajax in Django 3.
Django comes with a powerful admin panel. We just need to configure this in our project. There are lots of features in this admin panel but not any then you can customize it at any level.
Hello World, Welcome to projectsplaza.com. Today I am going to create a tutorial on how to submit the form with jquery ajax in Django 3. This is a very simple tutorial. I will submit a form of data in the database without reloading the page in Django 3 with the help of jquery ajax. I have divided this tutorial into the following steps.
- Setup Django with learning project and ajaxform app
- Create a post model
- Setup route for view
- Create form template
- Submit form data in the database with jquery ajax
- Verify the submitted data
Hello World, Welcome to projectsplaza.com. This is the third tutorial of the series “learn Django from scratch with example“. In this tutorial, we will create a static blog application with Django. We will learn the following things in this tutorial.
- How to create view templates in Django?
- How to add static files in Django templates?
- How to extend a template in Django?
- How to share common data in all views?
Hello World, Welcome to this website. This is the second tutorial of the series “learn Django from scratch with example“. I have divided this tutorial into the following parts.
Hello World, Welcome to projectsplaza.com. This is the first tutorial of “learn Django from scratch with example“. In this tutorial, we will discuss “what is Django and how to install Django“.
What is Django?
Django is an open-source web application framework, built with python. A web framework is set of components which help to create web application easier and faster. Django follows the model-template-view architectural pattern. It is maintained by the Django Foundation. The main goal of Django is to create a database-driven and complex website with ease.