Hello World, Welcome to projectsplaza.com. In this tutorial, we will create a custom python function to show the sum of the provided numbers. This function takes a sequence of numbers and shows the sum of those numbers. This exercise helps you to understand numbers and function design.
Learn python with example
Hello World, Welcome to projectsplaza.com. Today we will discuss how to create a number guessing game with python. This tutorial is for python beginner. Python has three different numeric types: int, float, and complex. Most of the time, it is enough to know about int(for the whole number) and float(for fraction number). For this game, we will do the following steps
- Write a function guess_number that takes no arguments.
- When we run this function it will automatically choose the number between 0-50.
- Ask the user to guess what number has been chosen.
- Every time user guess a number, we will indicate the following:
- Too High
- Too Low
- Just Right
- If the user guesses the correct number then the program exit, otherwise the user is asked to try again.
- Programm will exist only if the user guesses the correct number.